Friday, 22nd schedule.
On Friday we have a wide range of activities:
Sprints in Taller Newton (right across Gutenberg room) from 9 am to 7 pm.
Business Day - Gutenberg room from 9 am to 6 pm, with our Master of Ceremonies Raúl Bordallo.
9 am: Opening
11:30 am - 12 pm: Coffee break
2 pm - 3 pm: Lunch at La Recacha - Forum
6 pm: Closing
Visit to the Alhambra. Duration: aprox. 2 hs
- 20:15 - Meeting point at the Parque de las Ciencias (in front of the main entrance) and separation of the 2 groups (English and Spanish)
- 20:20 - Departure of the two buses (one for each language) to the "Mirador de San Cristóbal", with guided tour about the history of the city
- 20:50 - Arrival to the "Mirador de San Cristóbal", where the group can enjoy a panoramic view of the Albaicin and Alhambra
- 21:20 - Departure to the Alhambra
- 21:45 - Guided tour to the Alhambra, in two groups of 30 people, one in each language (English / Spanish)
- 23:15 - End of the guided tour
We recommend that you go by car or taxi, though if you prefer it, there will be a bus waiting for us at the door of Parque de las Ciencias at 8.20 pm.
We’ll be divided in 2 tours of 30 people each, one group with a Spanish guide and the other will be in English. In order to speed up the organization of the groups, we have sent you an e-mail where you can state your preferred language.
We’ll stroll around the Alhambra, see the Palace of Charles V, take a look at the Alcazaba from the outside and finally walk into the Nasrid Palaces.
Once the tour is over, we can down to the center of Granada and enjoy the rest of the night as you prefer: go to a bar, then a pub or disco, or back to the hotel for a good night’s rest!
Visit around Albaicín. Duration: undefined. If you don't have Alhambra ticket you can join with the group after the tour and share with us a beautifull walk around Albaicin. Pay attention to the Android app and the Telegram channel.