How to get to Granada
Granada's airport is 15kms away from the city. It has flight connections with Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla and Valencia.
The closest international airport are the Málaga-Costa del Sol and Sevilla airports. There are buses from Málaga and Málaga airport to Granada every one or two hours, with a trip duration of 1 hour and 45 minutes. From Sevilla you can come by train or bus.
There are two ways to get to Granada's city from the airport:
- Bus, 3 €. Stops at the city centre and ends at Parque de las Ciencias. More details here.
- Taxi, costs between 25 to 35 €.
The bus terminal is located at the outskirts of the city. There are taxis and buses to take you to your destination right outside the terminal.
We have a 15% discount with the Alsa transport company.
Here is a list of suggested routes if you come by car:
- From Almería / Sevilla through A-92
- From Málaga through N-432 / A-92
- From Madrid / Motril through A-44
- From Córdoba through N-432
- From Madrid through A-44
- From Murcia through N-342 / A-92
Granada's train station is located at the city centre. It is well connected to the rest of the Spanish train network. It is not a high speed train stop though (AKA AVE), so if you are looking with such a connection, the closest high speed train stop is in Antequera, which is an hour and a half away from Granada.
Transport in Granada
The bus route that stops at Parque de las Ciencias is SN5. There are other bus routes with nearby stops which are:
- U3 and SN2 (bus stop "Camino de Ronda-Jardín de la Reina" or "Camino de Ronda-Alcázar del Genil")
- SN1 and SN3 (bus stop "Palacio de Congresos")
- S0 (bus stop "Plaza de las Américas")
- LAC (bus stop "Paseo del Violón")
There are multiple ways to get to Parque de las Ciencias by car: you can get there through Camino de Ronda or by taking the exit 131 or 132 (depending on the traffic direction) of the highway (also known as the Circunvalación).
Granada has 60 taxi stops. You can also order a taxy by calling to +34 958 280 654.
The best way to discover Granada. It's also free!